Visitors to Scrapping by Design

Thursday, January 27, 2011

New Furniture

   I'm so excited that I got the new furniture I ordered today.  We got a couch, love seat, ottoman and recliner for our den with an area carpet coming soon.  All of this change is making me want to get in here and get my craft room organized! 
   One of my favorite things to do is organize "stuff."  When I was a little girl I used to spend so much time setting up the dollhouse made of odds and ends of boxes and fabrics, that I usually ran out of time to actually play with the dolls.  Somehow, though, that was the most fun to me.  I'm afraid I have some of that same mind-set working on me with crafting.  I love to acquire the tools of the trade and organize things to please me, but I often prefer that to actually using them!  LOL 
   Maybe the infusion of orderliness to the den will make my creative juices overflow and get me going on making things with my delightful tools.  I have a Cricut Expression, Cricut Imagine, Gypsy and Cuttlebug, to name the major "toys" at my disposal.  I love seeing what new things are out there for us crafters, and I enjoy trying them out.
   Hope you're having a great day and crafting to your heart's delight!
Love'n stuff,
Sandy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment